NOTIFICATION FOR ALLOTMENT/REALLOTMENT AGAINST VACANT SEATS FOR
ADMISSION TO 1ST YEAR MBBS & BDS COURSES FOR
THE SESSION 2012-2013
28 (Twenty Eight) MBBS seats (Genl-25 & SC-03) in Medical Colleges and 62 (Sixty Two) BDS seats (Genl-16 & SC-46) in Dental Colleges of West Bengal have fallen vacant. The no. of vacant seats are likely to be increased. An Allotment against the seats which have fallen vacant will take place as scheduled below. Admission against the said vacant seats shall be made strictly on the basis of the merit position of the candidate of J.E.E.(M), 2012. Allotment/Reallotment will be held on 15th September, 2012 in the Auditorium Hall of R.G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata, 1, Khudiram Bose Sarani, Kolkata–700 004.
1. Prescribed forms for application for admission to the 1st year MBBS Course & 1s t year BDS Course in Medical & Dental Colleges in the State of West Bengal will be available from the Office of the Central Selection Committee (Medical), situated at Medical College Campus Kolkata, fro m 03.09.2012 between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. from Monday to Friday and 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Saturday. Forms will be sold only to candidates qualified as per the merit list published by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. As exigency measure, however, application forms may also be available during Allotment at the Allotment Centre (Auditorium Hall, R. G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata) with the permission of the Chairman, Central Selection Committee (Medical).
2. The application form along with Medic al Fitness Form will be supplied on submission of the receipt of original Treasury Challan showing deposit for Rs. 120/- (Rupees one hundred & twenty) only under the Head “0210-Medical and Public Health 03 Medical Education, Training and Research-105-Allopathy-005 for Joint Entrance Examination -16-other fine etc. for Joint Entrance Examination, 2012” in prescribed columns (8a) of T.R. form- 7 with the words “Prices of the application form for admission to 1st year MBBS/BDS Courses for the session 2012-2013”. Account Code: 0210 03 105 005-16.
3. Candidates should produce the original Joint Entrance Examination Admit Card of 2012 and 10+2 Mark sheet at the time of receiving the application form for the admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course. Cheque, Bank Draft, Postal Order Receipt, Original Treasury Challan from other Treasury, located outside the State of West Bengal and request for application forms by post will not be
4. List of Scheduled Caste in West Bengal as mentioned by the Secretary, Scheduled Caste and Tribe Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal, Vide No. III (2) TW/EC dated 7th March, 1991 will be adhered to for the purpose.
5. Candidate shall have to appear personally with the application form (duly filled in) with all relevant documents in original including Residential Certificate, SC/ST Certificate, Class X Admit Card/ Mark Sheet (documenting the date of birth), Mark Sheet of (10+2) Examination, Admit Card of JEE, 2012 (with one set of Xerox copy of each document) and Medical Fitness Certificate for allotment of
seats as per his/her Rank (Medical) on fixed date, time and venue as mentioned below.
6. Candidate who will appear for allotment of the vacant seats shall have to pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only in cash at the time of allotment, as fees for appearing at the allotment process.
7. Candidates already admitted in different Medical/ Dental Colleges on the basis of the previous counselling and desirous of changing MBBS/BDS Course/College, must produce document of their enrollme nt in the allocated college to appear for the allotment of vacant seats.
8. Candidate who failed to report for the previous counselling and/or have not deposited tuition fees, caution fees etc. to the allocated college will not be allowed to appear for the allotment of the vacant seats.
9. Candidates must not be below 17 (seventeen) years of age on 31.12.2012 (i.e. not born after 31.12.1995). There is no upper age limit.
10. Hostel accommodation can not be assured.
11. Failure to appear for allotment against vacant seats on specific date, time and place will automatically forfeit his/ her claim for admission to MBBS/ BDS Courses for 2012-13 session.
Central Selection Committee (Medical)
A L L O T M E N T S C H E D U L E
Venue :- Auditorium Hall,
R. G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata,
1, Khudiram Bose Sarani,
Kolkata – 700 004.
Date :- 15th September, 2012
9.30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. Genl. 001 to Genl. 700
10.00 a.m. to 10.45 a.m. Genl. 701 to Genl. 1000
10.45 a.m. to 11.45 a.m. Genl. 1001 to Genl. 1200
11.45 a.m. to 12.45 p.m. Genl. 1201 to Genl. 1400
12.45 p.m. to 1.45 p.m. Genl. 1401 to Genl. 1597
1.45 p.m. to 2.45 p.m. Genl. 1598 onwards till all
vacant seats are filled up
2.45 p.m. to 3.45 p.m. All ST Candidates
SC 001 to SC 514
Central Selection Committee (Medical)